5.06.2009

Animals are Like Me and You

Over the course of my life I've grown quite fond of animals. No matter how small, tall, short, big, ugly, beautiful, or fat they are, they're one of the most important things in the world besides humans, plants and water. I don't know if animals are important to other people, but they are important to me. I have three dogs named Chance, Trixxie, and Rocko and they are my world. They're the best dogs anyone can have.
Animals in general are great! They help the Earth in many different ways. There was one time where I wanted to kill a spider, but then it caught a fly that was annoying me. There was another time where I tried to swat a bee in my room but then I just let him go because I know bees make honey and they help flowers bloom. Animals are important but they need to have a home. My dog Chance was homeless before he joined the family.
One day, when I came home from school, my mommy had him outside; naturally I wondered what was going on. She told me that this was our new dog and I was very happy. We were thinking of a new name for him and my mom came up with the perfect name, Chance, because he got a second chance in life. Before Chance arrived, his fur was matted and dirty, so my mom took him to get cleaned up and we also took him to the vet. I was sad to see him because he was scarred up, but he is mine now and I'm happy with him.
Dogs need a home or a good habitat to live in. Some of the shows that I watch on the Animal Planet are shows on how animals are neglected and I don't beleive they should be treated that way. I think people should know that we are not the only ones who have feelings. I feel that animals need a place to be safe. I help animals by volunteering for pet groomers.
Animals are very important to me. They make good friends; they're loyal, they make you happy when your'e sad, and they are so cute. I'm always willing to help an animal in need. Some people love animals or have a lot of animals. I beleive those people should adopt an animal or help the Humane Society if they don't already.
I'm scared to help out at the Humane Society because it is sad to see all those cute animals suffer. But I also want to help because I think they deserve a home. I don't think you should not eat meat or go on strike because your company slaughters cows; I'm just saying that animals are closer to humans than any other species. Animals are beautiful creatures that are trying to survive just like us. I think my beleif is important.
The animals in this world need love, happiness, and most importantly a home.

No comments: