
Believing in something that is important to you...I have always loved writing, especially about things that pertain to people. If you understand someone's thoughts and feelings the more people will come into your life. My feelings towards things are important to me, which is why I write everyday on the computer to a place where you can share your stories , journals and poems. I am often on the site writing poems but not any kind of poem... the kind that heals. Healing is a source of taking away the the pain I feel towards anything and within. Everyone experiences pain. My poems express how I feel and in the end... connect to the healing there is. I love it when I get a message saying someone has enjoyed my poem. It fills me up with happiness that I have healed someone that understands the pain you feel. When I feel pain, healing is needed. When the economy crashed everyone was more in debt. People losing jobs, it was recorded worse than the great depression. It's hard to express how I feel at times but then the burning of pain comes back. I believe that you can't lock your pain away in your heart; it only blackens as the pain grows and soon that pain begins to effect other. For example someone taking away something that is important to you and you hold a grudge forever. So I want to touch the world to acknowledge it. Pain is what I felt when I lost my grandmother I had barely met... I didn't cry but I felt pain because I realized someone in my life was gone; I was so angry at my self for not spending time with her when I could have... just when my mom asked me if I wanted to visit her and I stayed, My mother told me to write it down on paper..I couldn't stop if I wanted to, then I had to write what I planned to heal my mind with and I wrote more and also relaxed more. This is how I overcome my pain, any pain that I feel and its all in a book shaped like a heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment