5.06.2009

The Way of the World








"Why do things happen?" This is a question I feel I know the answer to. I think that life is a great thing, it teaches me to live in the moment, and to value the things that truly matter. Things happen, some of those things good, some bad, and so many things in between. Sometimes I just can't control what happens in life, but I know that I will not be answerless forever. With whatever happens, a lesson is always learned and I know that I will walk away knowing more than I did in the beginning.


Patience is a skill and I have learned that in time it will give me the answers to what I need to know. It doesn't always come easy, but it is very useful because it helps to relieve stress during certain situations. So many things happen and some are just uncontollable and don't seem fair. Like death, it seems unfair and sometimes I just don't see a place for it. Other times something really great happens, it sometimes feels hard to just sit back and let it happen. None the less, I have learned that everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens just to happen, there is always a reason for it, to me that seems logical. Answers appear in time, and even the things like death have to happen, because life is not forever, but more like a gift, and without death, life would be taken for granted. If someone offered me eternal life, I couldn't say yes, because that would make the life I live now much less valuable, and I value the life that I have now. There is a purpose for everything, yet sometimes the purpose may seem unclear, it is there. This is the answer to the question, though, I am sure that the answer does not satisfy everyone, but this is what I truly believe. To me reasoning is the way of the world, and in time it answers all questions.
There will always be those things that I cannot explain or sometimes understand, but I know that there is a reason. I know that life will take me many places, because life is a journey. I know that on my journey I will have some really great highs and some really bad lows, but that is just how life is. What I know is that everything will happen for a reason, and things will always fall into place, because there is a purpose for it all.

No comments: