At least once in every persons life something leaves them breathless. Wether it is looking out over an endless field of mountains or your love with someone or something. Words cannot even begin to describe the relationship I have with my
grandparents. I love them both so much that if anything ever happened to them I dont know what I would do.There were many times where somethinng happened to me or I saw something that I could not describe. When my mom
was working for a preschool all the parents banded togetherand bought my family a weeks worth of tickets to disney world. It wasnt until later that I found out I was afraid of rollercoasters. But it was the magic of the place that rendered me speechless.Feelings that cannot be described are not always ones of excitement or love. Another time, I felt something that I could not describe was the occasion of my great-aunt's death. She died of pulminary complications. The day I learned of her passing I was unsure of what I should say. I knew my family was upsetbut the worst feeling not being able to help them. We all found comfort in knowing she is in heaven with God.
I think as I grow older, I will continue to experience indescribable emotions and views and occasions. It is a personal goal of mine to join the Air Force. I often wonder what it will be like to break the sound barrier. To fly faster than the speed of sound is something that I truely will not beable to describe, but I know I will do it one day.All in all the world is full of experiences that are indescribable. At least once in every persons life they will experience an event that leaves them absolutly speechless. Wether the feeling is of awe or excitement or love or fear or pure joy time seems to stand still as I take in the experience that brought me to this place.
No comments:
Post a Comment