About two years ago, my parents got a divorce. It was weird knowing that my parents fought and were happier without each other. Months passed and things seemed to be getting easier. Two houses, two beds, two different ways of living, and two happy parents. Things weren't so bad after all. Life was very good and could only keep getting better from there.
Over the years, friends have come and gone, but the friends who have been with me through the hard times are the best. Haley Elliott is the best friend I could ever ask for. She is one of the greatest people I have ever met. She always has a positive look on things and deals with problems as soon as they happen. Sure, we have had some fights, but who hasn't? We just learned from our mistakes and got stronger from them. I know I can trust her with anything and everything and she will always be there for me. She is an amazing friend.
"In the end everything will be okay. If it's not okay, it's not the end." This quote means that even though things happen, they will get better. Anything can happen, so you prepare yourself for the worst and appreciate the best in life. My life has had many ups and downs, but the bad times are what keep me going and make me a stronger person.
During my school years, I haven't been a super student. I have had many struggles succeeding in school. When I was younger, I was pushed to excel and get straight A's, but many times I failed. My parents expected me to reach their goals and standards. I couldn't always reach their expectations. I felt like I had failed them and wasn't making them proud.
Learning and studying has never been a strong point for me. I am a very distracted teenage girl, but I try my best and have learned ways to help my learning I learned how to study for more than a few minutes and not to do assignments at the last minute. Also, I pay attention more and concentrate on understanding my topic. I make sure I know the material that will be on my tests and prepare myself to understand and make an acceptable grade. I am now succeeding in school and feel that my parents are very proud of how far I've come.
I'm really glad that I have a good life and have people in my life that support me and accept me for who I am. A lot of events have happened over the years, but great friends can get me through anything. The things in life that are the toughest make me stronger and help me become a person.
No comments:
Post a Comment