
Can you really trust your family and friends? Has any one in your family ever lied or stolen from you? I hate it when I cannot trust in my family. In fact you should be able to trust in everyone. There was a time I did not trust my sister. That was over three years ago, and I am still trying to trust her. I thought she stole my Game Boy. It was really special and important to me because my grandparents had given it to me for Christmas. One day, she came to spend the night at my house and the next day when we were taking her home she was in the car with me and she got out of the car and said she had “forgotten” something. This was untrue; my mom had packed her bags so she wouldn’t forget any thing. Because I am so trusting, I believed her. She got back into the car a few minutes later and she said she got it.
When we got home, I went to go get my Game Boy and it wasn’t there. We looked everywhere; we even called her to see if it was in her bags on accident. She said she did not have it. My game boy had just disappeared.
The next Christmas, I got another Game Boy. A few months later we went to my sister’s house and she mysteriously hadmy old one. She said that it must have slipped into her bags. She had also gotten a whole bunch of games for it, meaning she made NO attempt to give it back.I really don’t trust my sister, for a while I even hated her. She lied to me and to her mom and my mom. She really made me mad.
Another time, I couldn’t trust one of my friends. I’ve known him for years and we were always nice to each other. We would hang out, go to the pool, and just have fun. Well all of that changed in one day. He started being really mean. He would just blow me off. It made me not trust anyone the same way again, and I don’t trust people as much as I used to.
I have learned not to “put all my eggs into one basket” as my mom would say, and when someone blows, me off I don’t try to fight a lost cause. I just move on. I have learned from these experiences to still try to be nice. I would love to trust my sister and friend, but once you lose trust in someone you can never trust them as much as you did again.
I have learned to try to trust everyone, but if I find that I can’t I should still be nice to them. Also that Everyone deserves a second chance so you should give it to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment