
This I believe
By: charisma white
Have someone told you something that you believe in and will never forget? Well someone told me, and that some one was my aunt. My aunt always told me to “never give up what you love and always put your heart into what you do the best, and don’t think negative about things.” And that’s true, because if you put your heart into what you love the best, then there’s no possible way that can be taken away from you.
Singing is a God given gift, which helps not only me, but everyone that hears me. When I sing it helps me to relive stress, and helps me in my personal life it also helps me to stay out of trouble. So one day all that helped me, i gave it up. My life felt like everything was out of place I got into more trouble than out of trouble, I was very stressed out and things got more difficult for me to understand, and i gave up on things. Then one day my aunt asked me to sing for her, she told me that when I sing I make her day better. And she was the one person that told me “no matter what happens don’t quit singing.” But I never wanted to sing for nobody unless i wanted to or if i was singing to relive stress, and I thought what’s the point no one really care about my voice anyway, I was thinking very negative about the things I did and how I did them. Well one day our family was called to the hospital, when we got there I was wondering what was wrong. Well they told us that my aunt had passed, I felt bad cause I did the opposite of what she told me to do.
That night I learned my lessons that when someone tells you something and it sticks in your heart, listen to your heart. So that’s why you should always never give up and don’t think negative because you never know who you could be helping and affecting that’s also why my belief is very important to me and to others.
No comments:
Post a Comment