5.06.2009

I believe


I believe that everyone should choose  friends carefully. Good friends are always there for you. For example one of my best friends Cameron knew that something was wrong with me when I wasn't talking. She said " Darling what's wrong", and I told her what was bothering me so much she gave me some confidence and told me despite what I go through look up. Throughout that day I have learned something from her that helped my very much. Great friends lead up to showing support. I'm a good friend. I showed good support when I danced. I showed Cameron great support when she needed it to dance because I was there for her each and every time. Good friends can bring you through the hardest times that you think something you would've never gotten through it if there wasn't for them. I say that because when my grandmother passed I felt like a part of me left too. One of my best friends JaVakeiu told me  " no Sandra it's just being born you can make it". I didn't believe her but luckily I got through it slowly. If they really your friend you can tell your deepest secret. I never told  anybody some of the things I've express to Cameron; and through we've had our ups and downs she still hasn't told anybody about what I've told her. Friends have your back until the end. They have always caught me whenever I've fell and dusted me off. They won't let anybody harm or do anything despiteful to you or towards you. They truthful towards you. I had something on the back of my pants one day didn't nobody tell me except my friend she said "girl you know you got something on the back of your pant's,"  when I didn't even know. My friends can trust me. When I wanted to wear something of my she told told me she needed back on a certain day. So I gave it to her she replied with thank you I brought I thought you was going to be late giving her, her stuff when she need it most. I know if it was me, she would have done the same thing for me. The most thing that friends do is love you to death. Words can't even describe how friends feel about you sometimes.  

No comments: