


I believe in family because people without family are unhappy. Family is what drives people people to succeed. I believe that family is something special. My definition of is a group of people who don't have to be related, who care about one another, and would do anything for one another. Every family in the world has good times and bad times but no matter what, family always forgives each other.
I think that it is safe to say that I have a pretty big family. I have four aunts. Three of my aunts live in South Carolina, one of my aunts lives in Ohio. I have four uncles. One of my uncles lives in New Orleans, one of them lives in Michigan, one of my uncles live in Ohio, and one of my uncles lives here in Greenville. I have thirteen cousins, nine of them live in Greenville, one of them lives in New Orleans, and three of them live in Ohio. All of my family lives in different place. Sometimes, I just wish that all of my family could live in Greenville.
In my immediate family, my mother and my father are very supportive. I believe my mother and father will do anything for me. One time this year I asked my mother if I could go to the school baseball game. then she that I couldn't go because she had to pick up my younger cousin and go and get me a notebook for school. I don't know how I did it, but I convinced her to take me to the baseball game. So she had to pick up my younger cousin, go out to dinner, and still have enough time and energy to get me to the baseball game on time. My dad doesn't really have the time to take me to the school baseball game but, I know that he cares about my sister and me. That's why I believe that my mother and father will do anything for my sister and me.
Everyone in my family has something special about them that is wonderful. One of my cousins named T.J., is really good at basketball. One of my cousins named P.J., is really good at football. One of my cousins named Trice, is really good at doing at doing hair. I have many more cousins and family members who are good at more than one thing, that's why I believe that I believe that family is something special.
my family has a lot of family tradition all throughout the year. When thanksgiving comes, we are always together. During Christmas, we always go over my grandmother's house to eat breakfast and open up presents. In the evenings on Christmas day, we always go over my other grandmother's house to eat dinner and exchange gifts. When spring time rolls around that's when most of the birthday parties and cookouts happen. At the end of the summer, the cycle starts all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment