5.06.2009

This Believe






When you achieve something or do something that means a lot to you is there anybody there to share it with you or to support you with you accomplishment? When I win something I do not go out and celebrate that event by myself, I bring along either my friends,family, or both to share my achievement with me. When winning an award or something else of that value, I would not really take it to importance if no one cared about it, or did not even want to show up to congratulate and support the things that I have done. Just by having someone around my accomplishments and being proud of me or supporting me makes me feel good about my accomplishment. By someone doing that, it makes me want to preservere for greater and better goals I have set for myself. When I was in eighth grade and my school was having the annual Eight Grad Dy Awards, I had won two awards for Perfect Attendance and Most Outstanding in Literature. My mom was there, taking pictures and cheering me on, saying how proud of me she was. Because of what she said, it made me feel good about myself and from that moment, I knew that I could and will strive to achieve better goals in my life.

My personal successes have always been shared and supported by my family and friends. I could not have it any other way in
my life if I tried. Without them doing what they do, I probably would not be so determined to do well in almost everything I put
my mind to. When I was in my first basketball game in elementary school and scored my first basket in the game, all of my family
members who were there and some of my friends who were also there, all kept cheering me on and shouting my name. I was happy
that they were there to be a part of a very special moment in my life, especially since my team won the game. At the end of the game,
they all came up to me to congratulate me and tell me that I took a great shot and that they were happy we won our first game. For
them to enjoy and support that event when I was young was what I could always expect on from my friends and family.

Having my friends and family supporting and sharing those very special accomplishments with me, impacts me to go and to do
great and big things with my life in the future.

No comments: