



Has someone ever cut you off while you were driving and you let it ruin your day? What about when somebody says something bad about you and you let it get to you? I am almost positive this has happened to everyone. I believe it only hurts my self to let something so little ruin my whole entire day. I have had a lot of experience with letting the trivial things get in the way of living my life. There are some days when even the most small of things can just make me so mad. I try to let them go because I don’t want something that little to ruin my day. It is pointless to be mad over it all day. For example, one day my dad yelled at me because I didn’t clean my room. I was having a great day before he came in and yelled at me, but I let it get me mad for the rest of the night. The next morning I thought to myself that is was ridiculous for me to waste my whole night over something that I will probably forget in a couple of days, like getting yelled at for not cleaning my room.
Have you ever heard the saying “Live life to the fullest”? I don’t think getting mad over the little things in life is living life to the fullest. As long as I am on this earth, I want to enjoy myself and not be filled with anger all of the time. I first got this belief from my mom. One day, my brother and I got in a fight because he took my shirt. I pitched a fit and was mad for the rest of the day. When we got home and I was still mad she asked me, “Why did you let something so insignificant ruin your day?” I said, “I don’t know.” She then explained to me how I could have enjoyed my day and had lots of fun if I didn’t worry over the small things. At first, what she was telling me didn’t make much sense. I now agree with my mom and understand what she was trying to tell me. Since she told me tha,t every time something does not go my way or someone makes me angry over something little, I always tell myself, “Don’t let it ruin my day!” I have had a lot more fun with myself and my friends when I let stuff go.
I strongly believe in not fretting over the small things. In some ways I think that by letting it go, I might make the world a better place to live in.
Have you ever heard the saying “Live life to the fullest”? I don’t think getting mad over the little things in life is living life to the fullest. As long as I am on this earth, I want to enjoy myself and not be filled with anger all of the time. I first got this belief from my mom. One day, my brother and I got in a fight because he took my shirt. I pitched a fit and was mad for the rest of the day. When we got home and I was still mad she asked me, “Why did you let something so insignificant ruin your day?” I said, “I don’t know.” She then explained to me how I could have enjoyed my day and had lots of fun if I didn’t worry over the small things. At first, what she was telling me didn’t make much sense. I now agree with my mom and understand what she was trying to tell me. Since she told me tha,t every time something does not go my way or someone makes me angry over something little, I always tell myself, “Don’t let it ruin my day!” I have had a lot more fun with myself and my friends when I let stuff go.
I strongly believe in not fretting over the small things. In some ways I think that by letting it go, I might make the world a better place to live in.
No comments:
Post a Comment