
Education I think is the most important thing to have. Reading, writing, and arithmetic are what you need to succeed. Without those three subjects you will not know enough to be successful in life. I think that everyone needs a good education.
In second grade, I was held back because I didn't do anything and I felt like I really didn't need an education. It was like I really didn't care about anything, which I didn't. But i got help from a teacher who believed in me and I became the person that I am today. And now, since i am in high school, I understand why i need an education and why it's important for me to have one.
To get into a good college or get a good paying job, you have to have an education. To do something you have to go to school and learn how to do it.
My mom had me at an early age , when she was a senior in high school. She persevered to finish high school. With her high school diploma, she can get a minimum wage job and help support our family. She was able to do all this just because she graduated from high school. I have strived to do better in school, and possibly graduate with an associates' degree in my senior year. My mom is always saying that i should do my best and that I can do anything or become anything that I strive for.
My aunt has been an inspiration in my life, because she has gone back to school to pursue her dreams. She has gone back to school to get her Master's degree. Her dream is is dream is to own her business as a Child Care specialist. This dream of hers shows how much she loves kids. I think that it takes a real person to go back to school and finish what they have left off. What she has done has made me think more about what I have to do to graduate from high school, get into a nice college of my choice, and get a good job.
In most countries, not many children can get a good education. They either have to pay to go to school or not go at all. I feel that my education is important to me because i have a n opportunity that others don't have. If i could, I would visit the different countries and teach these kids in the world today. Education is everything; the key to success and a window to the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment