5.07.2009

Final Draft





My dad said that we were going to need each other’s help someday and that when you give that help to them, they’ll remember that for a long time. I looked at him in a strange way and then tended to my business. After he passed what he said did come true in a small shocking matter.

My youngest brother T.J brought some of his friends over eighth birthday and his friends brought some games over to play. I was just watching and making sure nothing was broken or missing. T.J got excited when he won something in the game and threw the Wii control up in the air and landed in what I call the cat’s area. The Wii controller hit Tigger, my mom’s cat. T.j tried to get it out of the “cat’s area”. However, I guess Tigger was not very happy about the Wii controller hitting him, so the cat scratched T.j’s arm. T.j asked me to get the remote out. I said ok and reached for the wii controller and Tigger didn’t scratch me. I got the controller and gave it to him.

A week later I visited a cousin’s house, and cousin’s asked me to find get her purse. I asked her what color was the purse she told me the color, and I ran down the stairs and looked in the kitchen. I saw what I thought was the purse and I brought the purse to her and she said that that purse wasn’t it. Then she said to look in the one of the two cars. I looked in the one of cars and see three similar purses and I grabbed one of them, and then brought it back. She yelled, “NO!!! That’s not it”, I ran out of her room and then T.j comes in the house after riding his bike. I asked him if he could help me bring my cousin’s purse to me. He ran back outside. Few minutes later he brings her purse to me. I ran back up the stairs. My relative was pleased that her purse was found. Without his help I would not have found the purse.

I see that people with little brothers and/or sisters need to help each other once in a while, even if it’s something extremely small. You never know, possibly in the future your little brother or sister will remember that little thing you did for them, and they will pay you back with a little extra.

No comments: