5.07.2009

Don't Live In The Past


When was the last time that you did something that you regret doing, or that you regret not doing? I think that it is not that important, I think that you should be worried about how you are going to be doing with the rest of your life. I think that you should be worried how you are going to live every day to the fullest. the reason I say that is because you cant change the past. You can only prevent yourself from making the same mistake you made before.
I believe that I should live every moment like it could be my last. I should always try to be myself. I should be with the people who accept me for what I am and I should try to do the same for them. I think that I should think about how the people I surround myself with are going to affect my future. A decision like this could affect the way I live for every second of the rest of my life. If I hang around with the wrong people I could end up in trouble for the rest of my life. I could end up doing something that I know is Wong and that I would never do right now. If the group that I stay with is bas enough to influence me to do the wrong thing, I may find myself in jail or even in death row. the thing is that if you hang out with the none of this would happen. I would be with the people that help me stay away from the situations that would possible get me in trouble or even put my life at risk. This is the group pf people that I want to be with for the rest of my life. The reason I believe this is even though I may hate my past I can't change it. I think that once you made that mistake you shouldn't stay in the past and morn over what you did. I should move on and make sure my future is as good as I can make it. Even if I try my best and things still don't go my way, I need to stay positive and look towards the future. this is what I believe.

No comments: