5.06.2009

This I Believe



I believe God cares about me. God cares about me because He sent His son to die on the cross for my sins. He cares so much that after He died, He rose from the dead. I believe that after He did these things for me, I should believe in Him.
When I was nine years old, I went to camp with my friend John. At that time my grandma was very sick with cancer. As the week went by I was sitting in the auditorium of the camp. One of the counselors called my name and I went to go see what was wrong. they told me the bad news that my grandmother had passed away that night. I was sad but knew God was in control of everything. I believe God cared about me when that happened because I know He took her up to heaven. Now I know when I die I will get to go see her in heaven.
God cares about me because He gives my family everything we need to survive. Also He sent the Bible so that I could learn more about Him. I believe that God is someone I can rely on and He will not leave me. God cares for me so much that He has made a place in heaven just for me and I do not have to worry about death.
God cares about me because He created this earth for me to live on. He made the sun so I could see, He made the ocean so I could drink, and He made the land and all the animals. I know He cares because He created the earth out of nothing and He created it all in order. He cares about me so much that He made me in His own Image. I believe God knew that after six days of work I would be tired so He made the seventh day just for resting.
God cares about me so much that He made order on this earth. He gave me rules to follow for my own safety and gifts of the earth too. I believe He cares where I go and when I die because He created me. He cared so much that He made a leader to run each country. Whether the leaders running it are good or bad I know that God is in complete control over all of them.
I believe God cares about me because He created people to preach the Bible to everyone. He did not just leave me with nothing. He gave me a pastor and Sunday School teachers who care enough to teach me about the Bible every Sunday.
I came to believe this belief when I came to know Christ. After that I began reading stories about God and how He did things throughout time for me and everyone else. Now I try to read my Bible more and learn more about God.

No comments: