5.07.2009
this i believe
This I Believe…
What is one of your most interesting memories that you have ever had and you will never forget? I think that memories last forever. The good memories, the bad memories, the sad memories, and the memories that hurt the worst too, I will never forget any of them. I have some of my favorite memories of all time with some of the relationships I have with my family and with my friends.
I believe that having relationships matters. When I was in the 5th grade my great grandmother died. This had a huge impact on my life because i loved her very much and I will never forget her. One of my favorite memories of is that when I visited her, she used to call me the wrong name, like Ariel or Brooks or anyone else that she remembered. She could never get my name right because she had something called Alzheimer’s. Alzheimer’s is a disease that makes people lose their memory like names. Every Christmas before she died we would all go to her house and see our family that we haven’t seen in forever. It was like a family reunion. I will never forget the special Christmases we shared together
When one of my family members dies it has the biggest impact on my life and on the life of my family. It feels like somebody has stabbed a knife in my heart and in the hearts of everybody that really cared about him or her. The memory of each family member is burned into my brain. When somebody dies in my family, I will never forget them no matter what. That person may be dead but they still live forever in my heart. I would never trade any of those memories I had with each person for the whole world.
Some of my friendships are the best relationships that I will ever have because my friends stick with me when I am down. They help me when I’m down and they expect me to do the same thing for them when they are down. Friends who that stay with me forever are the ones that i have the best relationships with.
I believe that relationships matter because there are people out there that want to be in my life and that I want them to be and have a good relationship with. I really believe that having a relationship with your family and close friends are important to a healthy life. Without the relationships i have with my friends and family, I would not be the same person I am to this day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment