Do you find the cost of college tuition outrageous? Well, I’m with you . I believe that college tuition is just too expensive. I know that there are a lot of people in this country that would like a college education, but they don’t have the money for it. There are a lot of people in this country who always talk about how they wish they could go to college.
There are only two people in my family who went to college and they said that they had the hardest time trying to get in because of the cost of their tuition. I think that if more people had a college education, there wouldn’t be as many people on the streets or in prison.
If college prices go down, I could have a better life because my parents could get a college degree and find better jobs. I have so many people in my family who are struggling to keep their houses and also raise a family at the same time. I have a friend whose mother is a single parent and has two children who are in high school. While their mother was looking for a job they lost their house and they were homeless for at least a year. If college prices go down, people would be able to got to school and get a good education. I STRONGLY believe that the economy would be a lot better than it is now.
There wouldn’t be any crimes or gang activities going on in this country. Everybody in this country would like to be successful in life and have something good. A college education would help people of al ages no matter how old or young. From the time I was small until now my mother has been saving up money for me to go to college, now that I am in high school in the 9th grade I still don’t have enough money to go to college and I think that if you have saved up that much money and still don’t have enough then the prices are just too high. My mother always told me “A mind is a terrible thing to waste, don’t worry about the money I will handle that you just go to school and get your education.” Even when she says that I still think that the prices are just to high. I think that if the president tells the people who come up with the prices that they need to lower them, then there would be a lot of people going back to school.
If you ever wonder why there is so much crime and poverty now you know the answer. People find college tuition too expensive, and then they choose not to go to college. These are the people who end up struggling through their lives and I think that this is why the college tuition prices should be reduced so that more people get a good education and won’t be struggling to live their life.
No comments:
Post a Comment